Interested in presenting or organizing a mini-workshop in Iran?
After organizing many seminars in Iran, Knowledge Diffusion Network (KnowDiff) is proud to announce its new program, mini-workshops in Iran.
Here is how it works:
- You should have a team of two to three speakers.
- At least one speaker should be a faculty member.
- We encourage you to invite a faculty member from Iran to be one of your speakers. If you don’t know anyone, we can help you find one.
- You and other speakers are in charge of developing the agenda.
- The duration of the workshop is half-a-day to a full day.
- KnowDiff can support the promotion, registration and administration of the workshop.
- There are limited funding available to support travel expenses of the speakers.
If you are interested, please complete this form, and we will contact you soon for further arrangement.